Join The GLEN
Welcome and thank you for considering becoming a member of the Global Learning & Exchange Network or GLEN, as we call it.
The GLEN was formed to catalyze collaboration among leaders, organizations and communities and to explore the evolution of collaborative practice. It has evolved to also be a robust publishing collaborative for thought leaders working on what we are calling "awakening projects."
We are working to be an incubator for leaders, creatives, organizers & facilitators, both emerging and established, who share a passion to learn and make a contribution to change.
Members are committed to supporting each other as collaborative practitioners. Activities arise from members. We are purposely spending time making sure real relationships and trust develop as we grow.
Types of GLEN members.
GLEN COMMUNITY MEMBERS can participate in Exchanges to explore meaningful topics, join Collaboration projects to take action on key issues, and enjoy access to the online Learning Resources and participate in networking Forums. This membership is free, although anyone can donate to The GLEN since we are a non-profit.
GLEN CONTRIBUTING MEMBERS are those who, in addition, are annually donating to help the GLEN financially, design and lead GLEN Exchanges and Collaborations, author GLEN Learning Materials and help evolve The GLEN’s direction. While The GLEN is not a traditional school, Contributing Members are, in effect, the faculty body. People become Contributing Members by invitation. They meet and communicate more frequently.
GLEN Network Member Benefits
- Being with a network of people from around the world committed to change.
- Participating in face-to-face and virtual Exchanges with experienced process leaders, authors, and other members on a wide range of “awakening” topics
- Having access to free learning and tools for collaboration
- Having Access to affordable, self-paced, member-created materials and videos.
Contributing Members share these benefits.
GLEN Contributing Member Benefits
- Experiencing personal development in a social field with others who know that personal and social development go hand in hand. Contributing members meet more frequently, co-witnessing each other's development.
- Designing and leading Exchanges on topics at the edge of your personal and professional development
- Learning to create “crucibles” in the form of safe, designed spaces and processes to do the work of changing now
- Collaborating on change projects, and having a collective impact on real-world challenges
- Collaborating on new books, workshops, and integrative theories
- Having a digital infrastructure for co-creation
- Having a larger Network Membership with which to share
- Receiving discounts on member-offered workshops and programs that have fees.
Join The GLEN
Add your name and email to our network to become a Network Member and receive our mailings. This is a free offering.
If you are interested in becoming a Contributing Member please note this in your response.