Join The GLEN
Welcome and thank you for considering becoming a member of the Global Learning & Exchange Network or GLEN, as we call it.
The GLEN was formed to catalyze collaboration among leaders, organizations and communities and to explore the evolution of collaborative practice. It has evolved to being a place where we can simultaneously provide witness to each other and lean into the questions at the edge of our practices.
Because many members are writers and designers we have become a publishing collaborative for what we are calling "awakening projects." As an incubator for leaders, creatives, organizers & facilitators, both emerging and established, we share a passion to lifelong learning and contributing to change.
We support each other. Activities arise from members. We spend time investing in our relationships and trust. And our global membership and concern for marginalized voices is inviting our collective awareness to expand beyond normal boundaries and take the interconnectedness of all people on our planet seriously.
Types of GLEN members.
GLEN MEMBERS participate in Exchanges which explore meaningful topics, join Collaboration projects to take action on key issues, and enjoy access to the online Learning Resources and participate in networking Forums. This membership is free, although anyone can donate to The GLEN since we are a non-profit.
GLEN CONTRIBUTING MEMBERS are those who are annually donating to help the GLEN financially, design and lead GLEN Exchanges and Collaborations, author GLEN Learning Materials and help evolve The GLEN’s direction. While The GLEN is not a traditional school, Contributing Members are, in effect, the faculty body. People become Contributing Members on their own volition as an outgrowth of direct involvement.
Members are connected through online Exchanges, personal gatherings, workshop participation, and a regular newsletter sharing about projects, successes, and areas of inquiry.
GLEN Member Benefits
- Finding support from a network of people from around the world committed to positive change
- Participating in face-to-face and virtual Exchanges with experienced process leaders, authors, and other members on a wide range of “awakening” topics
- Having access to learning and tools for collaboration
- Having access to affordable, self-paced, member-created materials and videos.
Contributing Members share these benefits.
GLEN Contributing Member Benefits
- Meeting more frequently and co-witnessing each other's development.
- Designing and leading Exchanges on topics at the edge of your personal and professional development
- Learning to create “crucibles” in the form of safe, designed spaces and processes to do the work of changing now
- Collaborating on change projects, and having a collective impact on real-world challenges
- Collaborating on new books, workshops, and integrative theories
- Having a digital infrastructure for co-creation
- Having a larger Network Membership with which to share
- Receiving discounts on member-offered workshops and programs that have fees.
Join The GLEN
Add your name and email to our network to become a Network Member and receive our mailings. This is a free offering.
If you are interested in becoming a Contributing Member please note this in your response.