Welcome to The GLEN
The Global Learning & Exchange Network
Our global community spans continents and careers. We connect, collaborate and share to evolve collaborative practice and increase our creativity and contribution.
People are active in the GLEN in order to support each other and find colleagues who are in open inquiry about what it takes to be effective as a consultant and change agent in this complex world we live in.
Our Exchanges and free programs provide this base.
GLEN members provide fee-based workshops on a wide range of topics, circling around what it means to be an integrated practitioner rising about dualistic, polarized thinking. These range from embodiment and personal development workshops to learning specific skills and ideas.
- The Leading As Sacred Practice project, whose sunrise experience at a gathering, went on-line during COVID and will probably return to a week-long retreat in 2024.
- David Sibbet's Mapping the Mystery monthly series looks at things like Integral Theory, Stages Development, the Wendling Liminal Pathways Framework, and the Medicine Circle Earth wisdom work.
- David Papa is offering workshops on working with the shadow and improvisation.
GLEN courses are offered at a discount to formal GLEN members who've paid a nominal donation to help support the network.
The GLEN sponsors longer term projects, some of which are funded by donors and foundations. In the works are the following:
- Working with Stephen Clark on his Awakening program helping incarcerated individuals and their systems explore the possibility of true regeneration.
- Working on Wildfire and Community Resilience with Tamara Wall and the Desert Research Institute.
We seek to bring our whole selves to the challenges we face, and bridge the personal, professional, creative, and spiritual. We lead with generosity, sharing inquiries and insights in exchanges, and publishing learning tools for the common good. We create relational spaces— special social watersheds— that catalyze personal grow and systemic change.
“There is not a shortage of resources, there is a shortage of consciousness.”
– Thomas Hübl
c/o The Grove Consultants International
275 Bel Marin Keys, Suite B
Novato, CA 94949Link to The Grove
The GLEN is a non-profit 501C3, part of Inquiring Systems, Inc. a Sonoma County fiscal agent focused on collaborating for a regenerative future. The GLEN was begun in 2015 by The Grove Consultants International, a full service organization development firm established in 1977.