April 23 to July 2, 2021
9:00 - 11:00am PT Every Two Weeks
18:00 - 20:00 CET
This series draws from learning and exploration at the Leading as Sacred Practice in-person summits begun in 2016 in Germany and California. In this pandemic year we are continuing this virtually and inviting wide participation.
You will have a chance to share a special conversation with other consultants and process leaders about how to bring awareness of and respect for "the sacred" into your work and life. Out of the process so far have emerged six "ways" of leading. We will explore these in a lab-type, interactive on-line environment, led by an ensemble of skilled facilitators, all committed to deep inquiry and connection.
In these sessions participants will:
• Hear some introductory observations from Alan Briskin, Gisela Wendling, David Sibbet and Holger Scholz—the LASP Ensemble— about the focal topic in each session. They will explore how to be a...
- Servant Leader — April 23
- Circle Wizard — May 7
- Natural Native — May 21
- Space Steward — June 4
- Crucible Guardian — June 18
- Ritual Intercessor — July 2
• You will get to share your experiences with this aspect of sacred practice.
• We will explore themes and images that can be shared with colleagues and clients.
• You will experience being part of a group that is celebrating collective wisdom and emergent insights.
Previews of the kind of ideas we will explore are shared in our free LASP eBook, available here.
Registration will give you access to the full program and links. The page showing your full program will be in a Library on the Global Learning & Exchange Network (GLEN) website, accessible with your email and password. The Library is reachable from the user icon in the upper right of your GLEN screen.