March 4, 2022
9:00 — 11:00 am PT on Zoom
Our intention is to provide prospective GLEN members an experience in the kind of interactive Exchanges that are the hallmark of our learning community. Following a basic orientation we will facilitate go arounds where people can share their responses to the key questions we are posing for this Exchange. Members of the core group will participate to answer questions and share their experiences in collaboration.
Key Questions for Exploration
- What attracted you to The GLEN?
- What does the digital GLEN collaboration platform include?
- What types of professional development programs and action learning projects does The GLEN support?
- How do members contribute to the learning ecosystem?
- What is your current learning edge?
- What are the gifts and strengths that you would bring to support The GLEN in being a thriving learning community?
Zoom links and reminders will be sent a week ahead.