How to Join the GLEN Meta-Trackers
Purpose of the GLEN Meta-Trackers
The GLEN is at heart an action-learning network deeply exploring what it means to be a self conscious and reflexive system. There is usually a split between working on urgent action projects on the one hand and reflective personal and organizational development practices on the others. We are working to combine these.
The Meta-Trackers meet regularly to step back and look at The GLEN as an integrated action-learning ecosystem.
We Zoom and meet personally.
- The group is committed to feeding back to members what they are learning at a meta-level.
- The process is guided by key questions that constantly evolved through experience.
- We also track feedback from members and others who connect with The GLEN.
- We are deeply committed to being aware of, surface, and question our biases, assumptions, and belief systems as we do this.
- We are committed to stretching this inquiry across cultures and other boundaries.
This collaboration is for you if..
- You are interested in how human systems develop and learn.
- You are interested in understanding impact and results.
- You believe that self-awareness and group self-awareness is desirable and capable of being developed.
Gisela Wendling is the Executive Director of the GLEN. Action learning and reflexive practice is at the heart of her approach to human systems development & leadership.
Apply to the Meta-Trackers
Filling out this form will result in having a talk with Gisela about joining this group. Please share your experience with reflexive practice and/or action learning.