We held two GLEN community conversations in March to check in on how each of us was doing in the midst of our dramatically changing world. This Exchange series is intended to continue our connection and deepen our conversations with one another. Together we will lean into what new understanding is arising and perhaps even what wisdom wants to express itself through our collective dialogue – not only for ourselves but also to support our ability to help others.
Key Questions for Exploration
We want to explore questions like:
- What competencies do we need or anticipate needing to navigate this crisis?
- What are we observing that is new or emerging? How might it inform our path forward?
- What kind of leadership is needed now?
- What kind of leadership or followership can we cultivate in ourselves, our clients, and colleagues?
- What’s the hardest part of this crisis? What opportunities are opening?
- How can we continue connecting with what is emerging within our internal spaces and in our collective interactions as a source of insight and wisdom?
- What seeds are we planting for the future we are co-creating?
Exchange DesignOur exploration will occur in both small and large groups via Zoom and will combine guided reflection practices with personal sharing and group dialogues. After an initial framing of each session and providing an overall focus, the guiding questions for our dialogues will emerge out of our deep listening and observations of the group as a whole. We anticipate that we will be a microcosm of the larger whole. Because of this, we can learn from what we are saying, feeling, thinking and sensing moment to moment; as well as from the patterns weaving throughout our dialogues.
- July 16th / S#1
- July 31st / S#2
- August 13th / S#3