Consider coming to this retreat as a rite of passage: intentionally crossing a portal and stepping into a healing and transformational space where we, individually and collectively, have the opportunity to re-weave different ways of knowing, doing, being, and relating. Together, we will be expanding the boundaries of leadership development by bringing into the inquiry those aspects that have been left out from the conversation; aspects that are core to our humanity and essential for our evolution. You will come out of the experience inspired, energized, and with increased confidence to serve as an agent of transformation wherever you are called to bring back wholeness – connecting our inner work with outward agency for the betterment of the world.
Key Questions for Exploration
- Why is unfolding wisdom important right now – during times of social disruption?
- What does it involve to live at the edge of knowing and not knowing?
- How can we be true to our own inner knowing?
- What are we missing by staying in polarities?
- What are the rewards of embracing the creative tension of opposites?
- How do groups move from fragmentation to wholeness?