We are creating a space for collaborative inquiry guided by the questions below. We will journey together into the tension of apparent dualities since we recognize that unlocking the capacity to hold opposites together in creative tension is a key to wholeness: a way to re-member parts of ourselves which have become lost or inhibited and recalling our purpose in the larger world. We will practice listening for the emergence and confronting “negative capability” (the brilliance of not knowing). We will have ritual, silence, art, and nature. Together, we will learn how to say Yes to unfolding wisdom.
Key Questions for Exploration
- Why is unfolding wisdom important right now – during times of social disruption?
- What does it involve to live at the edge of knowing and not knowing?
- How can we be true to our own inner knowing?
- What are the evolutionary possibilities of engaging complexity?
- What are we missing by staying in polarities?
- What are the rewards of embracing the creative tension of opposites?
- How do groups move from fragmentation to wholeness?
- What about love?
Exchange DesignSome of the practices that will be part of the experience of this retreat include…
- Practicing to open our inner channels of wisdom
- Noticing and activating Relational Fields
- Embracing Negative Capability as key to the emergence
- Collectively walking the Labyrinth
- Engaging in creative expression
- • Reflecting from film clips and dramatic presentations