Organizations are evolving dynamically in response to new technologies, younger workers, new methodologies like Agile planning, shifting trade policies, and economic dynamics to mention only a few drivers of change. This Exchange will develop a shared sense of these forces and perceptions about how organizations are responding. In particular, we are interested in the role of process consulting and how participants are finding and supporting clients. Are there some big, emerging patterns in the field of organization consulting we can identify? Our hope is to address this cross-culturally and involve some of our international colleagues.
Key Questions for Exploration
- What is happening in your larger environment (STEEP: social, technical, environmental, economic, political) that is impacting your work as an organization development and change consultant?
- What is your perception of client needs at the current time?
- What hopeful ideas and methods are you aware of?
- What insights are we gaining?
Exchange DesignIn this Exchange, all participants will have an opportunity to contribute several times during our two hours together.
- Welcome, overview of the Exchange, and guidelines for our exploration
- Facilitate input on guiding questions in a large group
- Share insights and takeaways