Mastering the Art of Tech Hosting is about being in relationship – with technology, with the needs of the program design and hosting team, and with the deeper patterns that support Life (and extraordinary online experiences).
Key Questions for Exploration
- How can we be in “relationship” with technology?
- What does being in a supporting role require?
- What’s needed to hold the technology for online engagement and deeper engagement?
- What – in the role of Tech Host – is beyond the technology?
Exchange DesignThis is an 8 session series, starting Thursday, August 30th through Thursday, October 18th. Click for More Details about Mastering the Art of Tech Hosting
- August 30th / Session 1: Clarifying Our Approach
- September 6th / Session 2: Building Infrastructure
- September 13th / Session 3: Partnering with Technology
- September 20th / Session 4: Tech Support 4: Designing for Participatory Practice Online
- September 27th / Session 5: Hearing all the Voices
- October 4th / Session 6: Deepening the Connection
- October 11th / Session 7: Harvesting & Documentation
- October 18th / Session 8: Completing the Journey