2021 Review of GLEN ActivityJan 04, 2022
- Exploring Racism, hosted by Alan Briskin, David Prior and Gisela Wendling
- Leaders They Do Not See hosted by Karen Wilhelm Buckley and Karolina Iwa
- Resilience: What New Hopeful Changes are Emerging from the Pandemic? Hosted by Phil Bakelaar and David Sibbet
- LASP Online Series—Six Sessions plus a Bonus session, led by the Ensemble of Holger Scholz, Alan Briskin, Gisela Wendling and David Sibbet.
The following Collaborations are active
- Wildfire & Community Resilience Roundtables with Tamara Wall, Gisela Wendling and David Sibbet. Initial grant is almost complete. Possibility of a major funding following passage of the current budget bills at the state level.
- Community Resilience Collaboration with the International Forum of Visual Practitioners Institute (Phil Bakelaar and David Sibbet). David is now a Board Member of the IFVP Institute and working to involve this community in resilience project.
- GLEN Bloggers— about 6-7 GLEN members meet every other Monday morning and have published many blogs out of the work. These sessions are invariably inspirational.
- Leading as Sacred Practice Ensemble- Alan Briskin, Gisela Wendling, Holger Scholz and David Sibbet are engaged in ongoing work heading toward a LASP Retreat in September 2022.
- Neuropsychology & Change. Mary Gelinas and David Sibbet have a second workshop on Generation New Fields of Awareness: The Neuropsychology of Change in March.
GLEN Media & Publications
We have begun building up a backlog of materials that are in various stages of production and distribution.
- LASP eBook: 1000+downloads.
- Exploring Visual Process: Videos and documentation of Markus Engelberger & David Sibbet’s three Exchanges await workup into a self-pace program.
- CAFé All meetings with Teresa and the Cebu Farmers Market are available in the Learning Resources area of the GLEN.
- Leading as Sacred Practice: videos of all Six Online Sessions and reports from each Summit are posted in the LASP Collaboration for all LASP participants.
- Neuropsychology of Change: Eight videos of Mary Gelinas and David Sibbet Exchanges on the topic plus three earlier with Bill Bancroft are awaiting development. The presentation segments have already been edited.
- Principles of Collective Wisdom by Alan Briskin and Amy Lenzo was an initial online workshop offered through The GLEN and documented. It awaits conversion to a form that can be in Learning Resources.
- Theory of Process Exchanges with David Sibbet resulted in eight sessions that have been video-taped and need editing and inclusion in an evergreen self-paced learning program.
- Book on “Field Awareness” by Alan Briskin and Mary Gelinas catalyzed the first 4-day Authors Lab at Amber Way with Gisela and David. Applying LASP Ensemble approaches, we collaboratively created a jump forward for the book writing process.
- Research & Book on Liminality & Change by Gisela Wendling. Gisela held a second Author’s Lab called the Liminal Wise Women+ gathering over three days at Amber Way. This included Mary Gelinas, Marilyn Veltrop, and Eleanor Criswell. The plus was David. It led to encouraging Gisela to write a formal monograph of her research before a popular book.